Forest Pivacy Policy
Introduction and general terms
The data we collect about you
- Customers first name, last name, username, date of birth.
- Email address and telephone number.
- A bank account and payment card details.
- Information about how you use our website and our products.
- Your unique user name.
- Other contact data.
After your registration at FOREST.BET, we might collect other information like:
- Records of all internet communications of all your visits to our site.
- Information about your location, IP and traffic information.
- All payment information and details of transactions you carry out through the website.
- Communications with us or our employees this includes emails, calls and live conversations made through live support.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data to provide you with the best possible FOREST.BET experience, while we meet regulatory requirements, legal obligations, and business requirements. We process your personal data for the purpose of:
- Creating your account and providing you with fair and safe gambling on our website.
- We use your name, date of birth, email in order to set up your account and to contact you if necessary via registered contact information.
- We also use your personal data to make sure you can use the best version of FOREST.BET on your device and browser.
- Your personal data is used for internal research and development. This helps us to diagnose any system issues that may occur and help us improve overall.
- Since we are against underage gambling we might be required to ask you for your ID to verify your age.
FOREST.BET takes all reasonable measures to ensure that your information is kept secure and protected.
How we secure your Personal Data
FOREST.BET assures you that your personal data is:
- Processed in accordance with your rights;
- Processed fairly and lawfully;
- Obtained only for the right purposes;
- Kept in a secure manner;
- Not kept longer than needed.
We may share your personal data within the FOREST.BET Group, our regulators and with other organizations:
- Law enforcement agencies, regulators and other authorities
- Fraud prevention agencies
- Credit reference agencies
- Identity verification agencies
- Third parties necessary to provide products or services which you have requested
- Third parties you ask us (or permit us) to share your data with
- eSports governing bodies
Depending on the way you choose to use our products we may need to share your Personal Data with third parties that provide these services.
This may include Third Parties outside of the European Economic Area ('EEA'), we require that appropriate safeguards are in place.
We will only send your Personal Data outside of the EEA when:
- You have given us your consent.
- We are legally permitted to do so.
Anti Money Laundering
For anti-money laundering, fraud detection and/or control purposes, FOREST.BET has the right to provide third parties with your personal data. This is not limited to authorities such as the police, banks, payment service providers and financial institutions, financial integrity units, however, only where we have an assurance that they are meeting the same standards on processing data and security.
It is important that we are able to positively identify our customers to comply with both regulatory requirements and to help ensure the security of accounts.
In order to provide high-level services, we may request identification documents from our customers.
Once you register, we attempt to electronically verify your personal details.
To verify your personal details, sometimes we may also need to carry out further checks:
- Verifying your payment method
- We may ask you to upload documents to verify either your bank account, credit/debit card or other payment methods.
Your rights over your Personal Data
The client has the right to change or update his Personal Data in his Personal Profile section. The Company must have the latest Client-related information and consequently, that information must be updated. From time to time the client may be requested to approve if his Personal Data is correct. The client has the right to request the deletion of the data which is related to him. The request only can be granted if there is a real legal basis for it and no legislation contradicts the satisfaction of the client‘s request.